DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here has the 4x2 TRX? What exactly is the difference between it and a regular 4x2? Whats the handling like, does it slip alot?

Thanks alot, t looks like I'll be picking up a 2010 TRX tomorrow. I'm trading my 2009 ST for one that has all the features that I wanted(hemi, floor shifter, fog lights, etc)

Thanks for all the info!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Tires are louder, that's about it. My TRX was in the shop for the first week and I was given a SLT with 20"s to use while it was being fixed.

The differences are all cosmetic and the Goodyear Wrangler 17" tires. You get the quad headlights, Mineral Silver bumpers and grill. I removed my TRX stickers the 2nd week. Don't like stickers or chrome.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it yesterday, here are some pics!

http://img718.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00372p.jpg

I'm totally ecstatic about it, I love the way the hemi handles, I can feel the power a lot more than the 4.7. Its got everything I wanted so I don't need to do anything to the interior, I was spending so much money trying to update my ST to a higher end it just wasn't worth it. This way I can put that money towards other things in my life right now. I was able to pay off my other truck so I didn't go upside down, and my payments are only slightly higher with this truck! All together I am very satisfied with the decision, and the truck is great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.