DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Harrison
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been looking at buying one of these cars for a while now, and was wondering how many members on here have one. So if you have one or any of your buddies have one post some pics of it and tell me the mods you have!

·
Registered
80 Posts
you'll be hard pressed to find any star-quests out there...very rare. id take one!

Dom

·
XD
259 Posts
They're tough to find, but they are out there. I have two right now. I bought one because I couldn't find one that was the "perfect" one. After 2 weeks of owning the first one, my buddy tells me about my second one. I bought it on the spot because it was almost exactly what I wanted.

My '88 Fiji Conquest TSi SHP. Rust free car from Alcoa, Tennessee. The only real mods are the polished aluminum KDM OVCP, increased boost to 14psi. That's all I'm gonna do to it until I get it painted.

My '86 that I was originally gonna cut up, but I can't bring myself to do it. I had been looking for a stock replacement engine for months, never came up with anything. So I'm doing a Magnum 360 swap to it. Car is rusty compared to the '88, but not real bad. I figure I'll drive the car until I find a cleaner one and swap everything over. It has the correct rear wheels in the rear hatch area... But they have no tires on them, so I have a set of fronts on the rears for now :p Some of the car is apart now since I'm getting ready to swap the 360 into it.

Cleanin' her up for the swap!

Ok, enough of my photo-rampage. :lol:

·
XD
259 Posts
There is still a few of them around.

There is a guy over on the starquestclub forum that has a turbo LS1 Chevy powered Conquest. It's pretty insane. Several small block Ford swapped cars, too.

·
XD
259 Posts
Daytonas are completely different animals, though. Lot more work to swap one into one of those than it is a Conquest. Conquests are RWD, Daytonas are WWD (Wrong wheel drive)

·
Registered
452 Posts
A buddy of mine that I went to college with had one. His was in rough shape but it was a really neat car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.