Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum and i've been i remember seeing a picture of a turbo'd van somewhere in this forum. I can't find it anymore...It was red with the racing stripe in the middle, lowered, and i don't know what else...I saw it briefly. Does anybody have this picture, or know what i'm talking about?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm not sure is this is what your looking for but...

[/IMG]
It from the 2002 SEMA show.

Dodge Grand Caravan eXtreme
The APC Dodge Grand Caravan eXtreme is a Viper-inspired minivan that combines the outstanding performance of a 3.8-liter Vortech supercharged engine with the cargo carrying capability of the original minivan.

A stand-out in any crowd, APC Minivan eXtreme features Viper Red paint with silver Viper-style racing stripes from front to back, vented and louvered hood with functional ram air intake, Viper-style splitter on the lower front fascia and Viper seats on the custom trimmed interior. A profile view highlights unique 19-inch RO-JA wheels and performance tires, PTP dual side exit stainless exhaust and lowered height due to reduced springs and side skirts with integrated side exit exhaust.

The Viper-style racing stripes continue along the roof, rear liftgate and fascia, which feature custom taillamps. As functional as it is visual, the APC Minivan Extreme AWD features a custom entertainment system as well as a rear hatch that houses a pit crew style cabinet set up for easy access to tools.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.