DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go industries has a knockdown grille and add on brush guards for 93-96 dakotas listed on their site.

Go Industries site

Has anyone tried these to see how well they mount and if they are sturdy? Looks like they are made well according to some of the reviews on the sites below but I just don't know how well they fit the front end shape.

Knockdown Grille

Brush Guards

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know if Go Industries sells them direct. the 2 bottom links are stores I found the Go Industries products at.

·
Crazy4x4RT
1,341 Posts
Looking closer the other 2 do give the correct part number. I didnt see it at first.
It does say
(Bumper Mount - Requires Drilling
So it may be just wideing the mouting holes or drilling new ones. I would call there servace department and dubble check. If it dont mount up with the bumber bracket, to me it is not worth getting. That is if you have to drill new holes on the bumper without being on the bumper bracket, this would make it weak. Another option would be ebay.com they do have some listed for our trucks. I dont know if drilling is required on those ebay ones. Its worth a look at if you havnt already.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could only find chrome ones on ebay, and I'd rather have a black guard. I see what you're saying about mounting to the brackets or not, I would definitely have to find out before I purchased.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.