·
Registered
2,761 Posts
It seems to be up......

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
hulk0202 said:
It's been down forever and I've never seen a reason.
:crazy:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
ohhhh that smell, can you smell that smell.........

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After I wrote this I went back to the Main 3rd gen page and it was fine. For a long time it has said 0 Threads and 0 posts. I don't know why.

·
Registered
187 Posts
hulk0202 said:
After I wrote this I went back to the Main 3rd gen page and it was fine. For a long time it has said 0 Threads and 0 posts. I don't know why.
Because you put the bottle down thats why :rck:

·
Shark Hunter
6,398 Posts
He's right, it has been showing as empty. But if you log in it appears, almost as though it was restricted from non members. Been doing it for a few days. I stay logged on at home but do not tend to log on whilst elseware. Think my spelling appility is getting terminal.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
rtes said:
He's right, it has been showing as empty. But if you log in it appears, almost as though it was restricted from non members. Been doing it for a few days. I stay logged on at home but do not tend to log on whilst elseware. Think my spelling appility is getting terminal.
Uh HUH

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Yeah that happened tp me several times

It was because I was not LOGGED IN
Logging in and then reloading cured it

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
The interior/exterior section is ALWAYS closed to non-members. The reason is that there has to be a few sections of the site only accessible to registered members, or the "lurkers" out there who use the site for info only would never have an incentive to join. And we all know how much they'd miss out on by not joining!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Yea, what David said... it's like looking at a scantly clad woman... you wanna pay the cover charge and get the full show. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.