DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lima is next month May 14, 15, 16 any one on here going? Big green will be there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Awesome. I might try to go...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just too far a drive from San Diego....is it the show put on by 4WDH?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wish i could make it out there. havent missed it as far back as i can remember. Too bad i live in mississippi now.. but at least we have cruisin the coast

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got vacation to go will be my first time I used to go to Canfield and Indy but they discontinued Canfield due to not enough trucks showing up. I just encourage every one to go at least one day. It cost me 65.00 to get me and my wife and our kids in for 3 days. They have monster trucks, rock crawling, mud runs, rough trucks each a few time a day. They have huge vender's area like a carnival and of course lots and lots of trucks. Where else you going to get that much stuff for 65.00 I don't know the daily rate but check out familyevents.com

·
V10
628 Posts
what part of the state is lima in?

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is close enough to go if you want to see some bad a$$ trucks.

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope I am off duty and in a different county than I work so I plan on having a good time too.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
lol im just pulling your chain , wish i could go !! take some nice pics man !

·
V10
628 Posts
i would have been more interested if it were on the other side...i'm about 2 and a half hours on the other side of columbus

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live 1 1/2 hours east of Columbus but I will be there for sure if you can't go tell all your friends because if people don't come then the show will die.

Also October 10, 2010 there will be a show at 2800 N Wooster Ave Dover Ohio. This is a Army National Guard show and I hope to get some more trucks to show up. So please if you can go bring your truck or a car if that's what you have and support our Military.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would like to go. Im going to the one in Springfield MO. May 1st & 2nd. We had one in Springfield IL. but not enough entrys so after 3 years it left. Hope to go to Indy this year also.

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well Indy is too far to drive my truck and don't trust my tow rig to tow it that far but getting a newer diesel sometime soon to pull the trailer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.