·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
where can you get the Baer Decelarotors cheaper??

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
I checked the Baer catalog and it appears that they only make them for the 94-99 2500/3500s. Moe's sells several brands for the 2500. Not sure what the warranty is on any of them, but you could call Bob and ask. My decelarotors have been fine and have a 3 year no warp warranty. I did not see any warranty with the ebay ones, but I may have missed it.

http://moesperformance.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_10_19_260

·
Registered
189 Posts
Get the NAPA High performance cross drilled and slotted rotors. I have had them on my 05 Hemi for over a year, with a lot of miles with no warping problems. I also used their high performance pads, NO dust.

·
Registered
91 Posts
summit has a kit with pads for like $300, cross/slotted

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
Get the NAPA High performance cross drilled and slotted rotors. I have had them on my 05 Hemi for over a year, with a lot of miles with no warping problems. I also used their high performance pads, NO dust.

what?! no dust :YO: what are they called or do you have a part number? i need some of these cuz the brake dust from mine starts to rust and leaves lil rust marks on my 22's its no good

i would go with the power slot ones that moes has proven perfomance but thats just me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.