DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
deadlift560
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jus noticed it after getting a evap large leak code, after changing air filter so figure I'd make sure the housing was tight an I noticed that hangin there but couldnt find where it should be. Looks like the inside broke of inside the plug and I can pull the plastic part out of the plug

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Something around the 4.7 air box. I see air box. Imagine it's your MAP sensor. Not sure where it's located on the 4.7

·
deadlift560
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it's right behind the air box, near the passenger side closest to the cab. I have no idea what it is, or where it is supposed to be connected to. I have no idea if it was like that when I bought it, or I broke it when I changed the air filter out. No idea.

·
deadlift560
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think i may have found where it goes... I'm at work and can't upload off my iPhone. I have a few more pics if anyone has a cell and is willing to text me to help, I can send the pics otherwise I will uploa tonight. 8145219109.

·
Crash™
367 Posts
I think i may have found where it goes... I'm at work and can't upload off my iPhone. I have a few more pics if anyone has a cell and is willing to text me to help, I can send the pics otherwise I will uploa tonight. 8145219109.
get the photobucket app :)

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
O2 would not cause a large Evap leak. SOmething with charcoal canister or vacuum leak would

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.