DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine wants a set for his 3.9L Dakota ('00). I haven't the time to make him a set, so he's looking to find a sale somewhere. I believe JBA and Gibson are the only manufacturers. The cheaper the better, as any performance differences between the two, if any, would be neglagible. Used would be great, from a price standpoint. Finish makes no nevermind. We can coat them with anything if he so desires. He'd really appreciate a heads-up. Thanks fellas :cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Try JCWhitney. If you need a 15% discount code let me know. I picked up my Gibsons for my 4.7 for 288.00, 310.00 shipped!

·
Registered
18 Posts
You picked them up at JCW for that price???

Right now they shoe $450 with free shipping. Even with 15% off it would be $390.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My Gibsons are the chrome version. Couldnt see paying the extra $150 for stainless. When I bought mine they werent listed on their website. So I had to email them and ask if they carried them. They replied yes and gave me a part number and a price of $359.00. When I keyed the number in it did show up on their site except the price was around $325.00. Now I see theyre up to $376.00 though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.