DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there ever any GTG's in or around the Oklahoma City area.....or would i have to drive to the Texas GTG's most of the time?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Good question... I am wondering too

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it looks to me as they tried back in Aug of 2004 to get a GTG in Oklahoma City....but too many people had other stuff going on so not many people were interested. I know when i was a member of Tccoa (Thunderbird Cougar Association Of America) they have their GTG's at Thunder Valley. Maybe some one could chime in and maybe we could try to get a GTG started here in OKC again....cause i wouldnt even know where to begin to organize one.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
I am the OK chapter pres over at DTW. We had an OKC meetup back in early september. Tulsa has a good cruise night every tuesday that several of us go to on occasion. I've been wanting to get something together at stillwater sometime too.

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Id be up for stillwater....not to far of a drive for me if anyone from around here would be willing to go. Where was the GTG in OKC in Sept?

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
lpfan4life85 said:
Id be up for stillwater....not to far of a drive for me if anyone from around here would be willing to go. Where was the GTG in OKC in Sept?
Thunder Valley Cycles had a car/bike show. We had some no-shows and two guys showed up without their trucks so it was less than stellar. I did win a trophy for best modern Mopar however.

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That sucks. Ive never been to any GTG's so i just thought it would be fun to be involved in one. Probably have to do it next year tho since its fixing to turn cold.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Yeah. I'm hoping to make it to a cruise night or two if they're still going.

After seeing your avatar, I need to get my vanity plate posted, CHEMIGO

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
P.S. your name = linkin park fan 4 life?

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sgrizzle said:
P.S. your name = linkin park fan 4 life?
Yeah its linkin park fan 4 life.....My real name is Josh. It took me a good 4 months to get my tag. I really wanted 5POINT7 but some one already took that...so HEMI2NV was next in line.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
saw them twice in okc. wife and I are big fans.

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats cool....i never got to go to any of their concerts....something always came up where i couldnt go. Hopefully when their new album comes out they will tour again.

·
Registered
192 Posts
hey whats up
im new to the area(from kansas city)
ill be in stilwater for 8 weeks starting the 23rd of october
ill be at the osu tech center for their chrysler auto program
let me know if anything is going to happen.
i have a red 2000 dodge ram 1500 5.9L

-Jesse-

·
Registered
384 Posts
im in lawton myself... and dont really feel like goin to austin or san antonio for no gtg... cause i live too close to there and might just feel like g oing home LOL.

but yeaa im in tulsa and okc quite often..
we really should get sumthing together.

·
Registered
192 Posts
hey whats up...im in okmulgee right now til the end of august so lets try to get a small get together in tulsa real soon...maybe at hooters sometime soon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.