DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems everybody charges $199 for the 44216-1-3 set I want. Any way for a better deal?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Not that ive seen but ive been looking at these a long time but cant justify the price :(

·
Registered
563 Posts
I paid 275 for front and back ones last year. I wouldn't recommend anything else. Not only do they look good, especially after a quick spray with a pressure washer every once in a while, but my carpets looks brand new underneath.

·
Registered
531 Posts
My local dealer, Custom Auto Sounds, in North Aurora, sells them for $89 a set. Give him a call, it's almost local for you!

·
Longhorn 2011
110 Posts
Check Cabela's for the Cabela's Trail Gear 2 Floor Liners they are made by WeatherTech. I ordered mine from Cabela's and they were shipped from WeatherTech. A front and rear set is $179.98, use promo code WGIFTS good through 11/29/11 for free shipping.

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
Letz just hope the 2012 and 2011 models are the same floor plan.

'12 ram 1500 2WD QC

anyone dont think so?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I looked on eBay and found a set for $199, but with a "make an offer" so I offered $175 and it was accepted. Free shipping too.
I also found Husky Liners on Amazon for $125 and was going to order, but then found my eBay deal was accepted.

I don't even have my truck yet!!! :D

·
Registered
981 Posts
The floor plans are the same between the years, 2009+. I'll have a set of black for a QC for sale since my new truck is a Crew and already comes with the rubber all weather mats.

·
Registered
708 Posts
also, you pay a little more for these products, but remember, designed, made and produced here in the good old usa by a us company. aside from being imho an excellent product, i consider it patriotic to buy these products. i also get to feel like i am "sticking it" to china!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.