Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1145 Posts

· Banned
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
adamsredlines said:
Mine's been stuck in Utah for 2 days. :(
Mine did that too and then hit Colorado!!! It looks to be in transit to Ft. Worth!!! Still states .....its on time!!!

I was just wondering if anyone had installed it yet? I went ahead and downloaded the two programs on my PC that Josh linked in an email and I'm ready to roll!!!!

· MoparMan4Ever
58 Posts
How much did you pay guys?

· Banned
6,970 Posts
Mine showed arriving in Utah, no departure scan or any activity for a few days.
Last night at midnight, same thing. This morning, showed departure from Dallas (no arrival there either), arrival to waco, then
OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!! :rck:

· Banned
939 Posts
adamsredlines said:
Mine showed arriving in Utah, no departure scan or any activity for a few days.
Last night at midnight, same thing. This morning, showed departure from Dallas (no arrival there either), arrival to waco, then
OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!! :rck:
Weird...

Guys, please make sure you inspect the package when it arrives. I insured all of them. If UPS has damaged them in any way, let me know.

· TRICK TURBO
3,877 Posts
Wasinger12 said:
I was just wondering if anyone had installed it yet? I went ahead and downloaded the two programs on my PC that Josh linked in an email and I'm ready to roll!!!!
bet thats a cool feelin!

· Banned
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well....this is not starting out on a good foot!!! Got the tuner this morning and it's not working correctly. I'm getting errors and SCT Tech support not to sure whats going on!!!! I'm trying to stay up beat about this......Not....I'm getting pretty pissed off!!!!! I also see another member is also having code issues with his 2005!!!!???? Hope this works out!!!

· Banned
939 Posts
Wasinger12 said:
Well....this is not starting out on a good foot!!! Got the tuner this morning and it's not working correctly. I'm getting errors and SCT Tech support not to sure whats going on!!!! I'm trying to stay up beat about this......Not....I'm getting pretty pissed off!!!!! I also see another member is also having code issues with his 2005!!!!???? Hope this works out!!!
You may not have gotten one of the Dodge guys at SCT... Unfortunately a few of their helpdesk people are a bit clueless. I'm calling them now to see WTF is going on.

· Banned
939 Posts
highdollar said:
Now Im nervous....{bitting nails}
No need to be, it's getting taken care of.

· HC-Racing,LLC
1,836 Posts
Everyone said:
No need to be, it's getting taken care of.
Oh dont worry Josh, I have all the faith in you.
You have been quick to answer all my questions, and are willing to go above and beyond.
Its not a bad type of nervous, just nervous..
Kind of like 'whats in my stocking" nervous..
I expect a glitch here and there..

$

· Brad
1,753 Posts
same thing with me, tuner not working. i have a feeling its just some bullshit software mistake or something it should be taken care of hopefully by today from what it seems

· Banned
939 Posts
bradleykavin said:
same thing with me, tuner not working. i have a feeling its just some bullshit software mistake or something it should be taken care of hopefully by today from what it seems
Yes hopefully today. They are in Florida and close up at 5 PM EST though, so not much time left in the day for them today. Might be when they open back up Monday, or Tuesday if they are closed for Veterans day.

· Brad
1,753 Posts
they should stay after hours, if it was one person i understand but for all we know all these tuners might have problems.

have they been able to re-create the problem in the ram their working on right now?

1 - 20 of 1145 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.