DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
l'll try and photoshop your lights and make em like the chargers if l have the time tomorrow :D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Kamron said:
I have a 06 2500 QC CTD HD 4x4 Lone Star Edition. Glad to have it.
Congrats!

Care to post some pics for us??? :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey CTD fan, that's a rough looking neighborhood you live in there. You might want to make sure you take your keys out of your truck at night. Doesn't look like you need to worry about locking it though.
Nice truck
Sean

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
garou said:
l can't figure out how to post my pictures. help. please.
Go to the DodgeTalk gallery by clicking the word the "Gallery" in the toolbar across the top of any screen on this site.

About a fourth down the page all the way to the right, click "Upload". The rest should be self explanatory. :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
ok l've figured out how to post my pictures lol of the photshop l did, it isnt anything that compares to what S. Weigel can do but ya know, l tried lol :)
One has black headlights, and the other more greyish to not make em more dark than the truck

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
crazyls1 said:
Hey CTD fan, that's a rough looking neighborhood you live in there. You might want to make sure you take your keys out of your truck at night. Doesn't look like you need to worry about locking it though.
Nice truck
Sean

Yeah you would think it was a good neighborhood (And it is). My F-150 was broken into last winter in my laneway. I had my enclosed snowmobile trailer hooked onto it and I think someone wanted to take off with the whole rig. They smashed my window opened the glovebox and took nothing though. I am glad I did not have any spare keys in there. Maybe they just did not like Fords? ;)

Ed

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
CTDFan said:
Yeah you would think it was a good neighborhood (And it is). My F-150 was broken into last winter in my laneway. I had my enclosed snowmobile trailer hooked onto it and I think someone wanted to take off with the whole rig. They smashed my window opened the glovebox and took nothing though. I am glad I did not have any spare keys in there. Maybe they just did not like Fords? ;)

Ed
haha maybe.
Actualy same thing happened to my parents truck (2003 dodge ram 1500) some dumb person (who btw deserves to die) broke in by the back window and ya didnt steal anything but walked arround in it. and before that they got the tires slahsed...used to be a good neighbourhood. l guess it isnt anymore lol

·
Registered
821 Posts
garou said:
haha maybe.
Actualy same thing happened to my parents truck (2003 dodge ram 1500) some dumb person (who btw deserves to die) broke in by the back window and ya didnt steal anything but walked arround in it. and before that they got the tires slahsed...used to be a good neighbourhood. l guess it isnt anymore lol
there is no "good neighborhood" anymore, to a point, we live(d) in one, and people in the bad parts (cough)parts of Oakland(cough) know about it, so they just drive to the good places to take stuff. They know that people trusted their neighbors, we used to leave our cars unlocked, garage doors open etc, now they just drive in take what they want and drive off so we need to lock everything up.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.