1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
sorry, just have the exterior part. Good luck

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
maybe its a good time to think about getting a hidden antena, and get that nice shaved look ;)

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
It would look nice to have it shaved, but I suggest it only if you had something else done. The money for a shaved antenna alone is crazy.

·
Registered
417 Posts
First off, why the hell are you going through an automatic car wash??? CRAZY! Secondly, did it rip off the entire mounting shaft? If not, you can use an ez out bit to remove the bolt and replace w/OEM antenna off ebay, or upgrade to something else. StylinConcepts has a butt load of antennas offered and some are tight. I replaced my OEM w/ a billit shorty antenna that I powdercoated. Cant remember what I paid but it smoothed things out up there. I really need to take some pics and post so everything I talk about can be seen here on my replies. Go ahead and upgrade...it will be worth it in the long run when you start modding out everything else!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Here is a photo of my antenna if it uploads....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i didnt think about using a easy out. I had a shorty antenna on there, but when i went through the car wash it ripped it off right at the threads. What kind of prices are you getting with it getting it shaved. I thought about getting it shaved and getting a hidden antenna, but i got a feeling that its going to be expensive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.