DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im looking for the widest and the most sticky (but durable i know i am not expecting a really long tire life) tire that i can find. thecatch is that it will have to be mounted on the stock 20's my truck is at stock ride hight. (w/ drop shackles on the rear) and will not be lowered. im going the keep the fronst simmilar is width as i mainly need the traction that wider tires offer.

please do not sugest slicks as im intrested in street tires.

·
Registered
609 Posts
check out www.procomptires.com they could have some thing but the only tire i put on my truck is pro comp mud terrain there a real good tire they last for ever and have awsome traction

·
Registered
609 Posts
and they are having a buy three get one free sale

·
Registered
609 Posts
ohh never mind

·
Registered
609 Posts

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so i guess that 305/50r20 will fit then? i might just have to get them soon. at least for the rear and then get the fronts later.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Every post that I have ever read about tires says that 305/50R20's will fit. I have 295's and there is plenty of room.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think that im going to go w/ the General Grabber UHP's thanks for the advice they look like a nice tire. ill have to start saving my pennys.

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
My dad has 305/50/20's up front and 325/50/20's out back. I wouldnt suggest getting those, they stick out alot. He only has those cuz I got aftermarket wheels that came with my truck (came with those tires) when I got it, so he took them. He is puttin his new set of 305's all the way around back on. They are Toyo Proxes S/T's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts