DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been debating on the height of my truck for almost a year since i got it. It is a 2wd so i dont want to lift it 6". I like the 2/4.5 drops but i just dont know. I am finally going to put a leveling kit on the front and then add the biggest size tires possible to give it a beefier look! Now for my Q, what is the biggest size tire i can fit with a 2 leveling kit on the front? I have the flower pedal 20's. Im not sure how you convert the tire sizes but i was told i could fit 33's? I want the biggest size possible so any help is much appreciated. Pics of some big tires on the pedal 20's would be nice too!

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
you can fit 33's without leveling the front......the stock goodyears that came with the 20's list as a 33" tire. With a leveling kit you should be able to fit 35's but might get minor rubbing if you truck is an 02-05, btw....this info was for a 4x4, don't know about 4x2.

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Stock size for the 20's are 275/60/20, that's a 33" tire. A 305/55/20 is roughly a 33.5" and a little wider than stock. If your wanting MT, then 33x12.50x20 is what you'll need. The later two sizes are as big and beefy as you can get without doing 35's.

Check out my gallery for pics of my Cooper Zeon LTZs in 275/60/20. These are your cheapest bet. I paid right at $800 for tires, mounting, balance, and alignment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts