DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is after one datalogging session with sean and the video was me doing the second one. hes doin a great job and im seeing some major differences over SC...just a few more bugs to work out mainly in third with timing/fuel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC5Y77dga1M

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cant wait for the caltracs to come in the mail and the 2800 stall

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
thats freakin nice. we are still working on my sct, still hit the 100mph wall, yours pulls nicely.

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont think i have that (100 mph wall thing) ;)

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
congratz on the new found power!
hope for more to come...
oh i think shes got more mustard in her...this was after only one round of datalogging

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
by the looks of it you definately dont hit 100mph wall:banghead: you have the 206 cam?

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
I need to get back into the performance swing of things here soon!!! :rck:
Seein this is startin to drive me crazy!

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need to get back into the performance swing of things here soon!!! :rck:
Seein this is startin to drive me crazy!
well its fun ;) i think my second gear still has some mustard left to sqeeze out and my third is umm... "in the works" lol. i sure like first though...its gonna go real quick when i can stall to 2800 and track up instead of stalling to 1400-1500 just to keep from spinning through into 2nd lol

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
Thats my biggest problem with ALL of this tuning stuff...is not having enough trans support. :(
Love the your truck quote by the way:D

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not having any transmission issues...im having traction issues lol

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
edge tq ?

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nope...its custom. highdollar made it

·
Vroom, psssst
3,055 Posts
this is after one datalogging session with sean and the video was me doing the second one. hes doin a great job and im seeing some major differences over SC...just a few more bugs to work out mainly in third with timing/fuel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC5Y77dga1M
Such a nasty truck. From the looks of it, somebody isnt wearing their seat-belt. Naughty naughty lol

·
Fastest stockblock 4x4 NA
2,695 Posts
im not sure about the 4.7's (i never drove one) but when i switched my 5.7 from superchips to SCT, it was a night and day difference. Im still using a canned tune from hemifever but my truck just feels like a freakin rocket. yours looks like a a beast.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Im ready to see that new record...

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Your truck seems to richen up higher in the RPMs. thats weird... most lean out. and your truck idles in the 15s (thats not in the tune). You might want to check your wideband. Do you have it 18" from the collector and 15 degrees off from Top Dead Center?

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes and yes...our trucks are know to run real lean...he is adding fuel because the timing is advance substantially. ive never heard the higher the RPM the less fuel you get??? lol

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.