DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have looked at almost every thread on here about tire sizes, and haven't found the answer I am looking for. I have a stock height 98 D 4wd with aftermarket 15x8 " wheels. right now I have 31x10.5x15 on it and are just about bald. I have looked at different tire sizes and decided to stay with 31" tires. I dont want to go to 32" because of mpg. I know that it really isnt that much taller but I am also looking at price. I am looking at the BFG Mud Ta's 325x60x15. which is equivelant to a 31x12.5x15. I know every one is thinking that they are not cheap. Well I found a place where you can get them for $110.00 apiece. Now thats cheap! They are not blems. They are just overstocked. What I was wondering is, does anyone know if they will rub on the fenders or bumpers. I will know soon enough but, if someone has tried it before and they rubbed then I was going to crank up the Torsion bars. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
unRegistered Dog
2,134 Posts
if they are 12.5 wide most likely you will rub on the frame at full lock with the stock back spacing. What back spacing are you running? I got a way with 11.5.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.