DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Banned
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the new pics in.. she kinda naked at the moment but that will change tommarrow. theres a little more pics in the gallery also... enjoy :rck:

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Street Scene bumper cover going on?

KB

· Registered
102 Posts
I had them cut just over 2 inches already and it is still to high. What is the overlad leaf removal? Is it the really thick spring? I was going to do that but it seems like it would only lower 3/4 inch and I want to be level all way accross. OH Siz, what is the power wire from the alternator to battery do? I have done so much and I am still looking for more. I did the Royal Purple oil change today it was 66 bucks but seems to run a little better. I have the Volant cold air, stage 2 jet super chip, 3 1/2 pipes to my Flow Master S44 plus a few more things. My 4.7 is pretty fast for a truck I just smoked my buddy in his little Chevy SS R truck with a vet engine. I have a 5 speed manual trany which makes my truck scream off the line. Anyway what else can I do?

· Registered
102 Posts
No not hijacking, just love trucks and started reading these forums when I found this one. I have been reading everything I can find to add HP, I am going to do whatever it takes to make my truck faster than my buddys Mustang Cobra. I am a big Mustang fan, I have had a lot off them, just sold my 95 GT covertable :-( It was built too so I know how fast they are, I just know I can make my truck faster than my buddys.

· Brad
1,753 Posts
my 4.7 has ho cams and gears, and i get 12 mpg

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Nice paint work Bro. It will really clean up the front and back end. :tup:

Wow....Hijackery at it's finest! lol

Unless you get a turbo on a built 4.7L you aren't gonna be doing much damage to a Cobra. Even then I still think you'd barely keep up. AirRam has one of the fastest, most built up 4.7L Rams here and he's cutting like a 14.9 with a bad tune. Looking at 14.5' soon.

KB

· Registered
102 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have that before next June, I need a Super Charger!!!! I am sure my gas milage will get worse but who cares, I love my truck. I try and take care of it as much as I can, it has 83,000 and looks better then the day I got it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.