DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys I have been organizing and cleaning up the garage and have found somethings I need to move to help get rid of some parts and make room for my truck to occupy the garage during its new makeopver.

heres a small list.

1)2 sets of original slammed1 handmade shackles
$50.00 each set shipped

2)1 chrome bare grill shell,real good shape for anyone whose shell isnt $75.00 shipped

3) few sets of very low mileage stock shocks complete sets (rears work on 4x4s but NOT fronts)
$50.00 shipped

4) 1 set of McGaughys 2" front coils (used maybe a month) New front bumpstops included
$100.00 shipped

5) I have a few sets of factoy coils I can trim for you to either 1-1.5 OR 2-2.5 drops (these will allow you to keep your originals) I will include NEW bumpstops,IF you want them stock I will sell that way as well.
$75.00 shipped

6) 2nd Gen Durango silver center dash bezels,I have a 1 left in Grey interior with NAV radio opening,small scratch under right ac vent 30.00 shipped,1 grey interior burl woodgrain with temp controls 45.00 shipped,6 tan interior silver bezels with stock radio openings
$40.00 shipped each. (pics next post)

7) Brand New Go-Mango Complete Dash bezels (pics next post)
$75.00 shipped

8) I have 3 Yellow center bezels left for
$50.00 shipped (pics next post)

9) 1 tan/taupe complete bezel with stock black textured bezel
$45.00 shipped

10) 1 yellow bezel that was painted with silver base coat and trash got in tha paint so the bezel was sanded in preparation for new paint,so all you have to do is re-shoot it your color choice
$40.00 shipped

11) stock shackles if needed to convert to 6" drops OR to place back to factory
$20.00 shipped a set.

12) overload leafs
$40.00 shipped a pair

13) 2004 factory seat tracks for manual seats includes the seat belt hardware
$40.00 + shipping(awkward size)

14) complete set of 1998 Dodge Ram Front reg cabseats,only flaw is on side of driver seat where vinyl is cracked and slightly ripped,upper material in decent shape(cloth with colored print......prefer local pickup but will ship if you pay for it. $75.00 (no tracks) includes center console.

15) stock cassette player from 2001 Intrepid
25.00 shipped

16) radiator,ac compressor,altenator from 2001 Intrepid 2.7
(make offers)

17) 2002 cup holder assembly dark slate,works great
25.00 shipped

18) lower dash panel below cup holders that sits right next to the floor center of the dash,dark slate
15.00 shipped

19) Brand New 70mm Throttle body from SQC fits up to 2002 4.7 and 3.7
150.00 shipped

20) Mopar Performance weld on Perch pads (2 per box) for 3" axle tubes
25.00 shipped per pair

21) few sets stock aluminum 2wd spindles
$100.00 shipped

22) 2 sets of drop shackles for 88-Present Chevy,Fords,and DodgeRams 94-2001 1 set is Mcgaughys and the other set is BellTech
45.00 shipped a set

Guys I have more stuff as well I will post.
if pics are needed I will get some up.......naturally you dont need pics of cetain items like overloads,shackles,coils and such so please just request pics of the items that may need visual help with.
I tried my best to price these parts low and include shipping so if you feel a need to lowball dont bother.

·
Registered
73 Posts
$50.00 each set shipped

are these rear drop shackles? If so how much drop?

thanks

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LKT Dodge said:
$50.00 each set shipped

are these rear drop shackles? If so how much drop?

thanks
The amount of drop is determined by YOUR truck and how its optioned,equipped,and mileage. These are shorter that GroundForce and all other brands by around a 1/4". Its common to see and inch or more drop with these but no more than 2" as they are 2" shorter than factory shackles.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
brian the 2 in coils what else would i need to go w/ them? a flip kit? let me knwo im intrested but need more than just eh coils. (unless there is a way to drop the rear for cheep)

·
Don't fruit the beer!!!
662 Posts
Brian...I'll take a set of the Slammed 1 dropped shackles. Pm me for paypal address.

--Chuck

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
What else you got kicking around your garage.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Daddy-O
76 Posts
03' 4x4 quad cab.... i'd love to lower it a little... any of that stuff work for my truck? thanks man

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
hey slammed1, what are my options? i wanna make the gap between the tire and the fender smaller. at least in the rear wheels, of all the stuff ur selling, what would i need? shackles are just for the rear right? how about the trimmed coils? could the trimmed coils just replace the ones i have? or do i need something else? and last question, do these things hurt the ride and handling of the truck? thanx a lot

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
10) 1 yellow bezel that was painted with silver base coat and trash got in tha paint so the bezel was sanded in preparation for new paint,so all you have to do is re-shoot it your color choice
$40.00 shipped
Since your not selling your bezels anymore for the flame red, Im interested in that sanded bezel so i can paint it the red... only question is if you know of the flame red paint that you used to match the exterior... brand and color etc. I bought some Dupli-color Adhesion Promoter (says Ideal for automotive plastics) and Dupicolor Auto Spray in the Bright red, would those work you know?

-David

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pitman said:
03' 4x4 quad cab.... i'd love to lower it a little... any of that stuff work for my truck? thanks man
only the shackles of which one set is sold and another pending.I do have new ones for 75.00 shipped which are the shortest on the market and will lower it the most.

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
simioh said:
hey slammed1, what are my options? i wanna make the gap between the tire and the fender smaller. at least in the rear wheels, of all the stuff ur selling, what would i need? shackles are just for the rear right? how about the trimmed coils? could the trimmed coils just replace the ones i have? or do i need something else? and last question, do these things hurt the ride and handling of the truck? thanx a lot
shackles justr drop the rear a hair under 2 inches and the 2 sets I have listed one set is sold and the other pending. The trimmed coils will work for 2wd trucks only and wont change the ride much but only for the better. 1/2 coil trimmed will still align great and retain stock shocks and bumpstops and lower around 1-1.5 inches.I have new shackles for 75.00 shipped.

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
95TsiAWD said:
That mango dash assembly. Will you sell it without the mango insert? I need just that part around it with the vent on each side. Know what I mean?
I dont want to butcher a complete dash bezel,you can if you buy it as I dont want to be left with a go-mango center piece that has to be epoxied back on.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.