1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
105 Posts
nice "show truck". at least we know it has had 3 scantily-clad mildly attractive women in the back. heh, even they weren't close to "best of show".

but enough trouncing. hopefully the guy sells the truck but the buyer doesnt fall for the talk...

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
It says he moved to Texas, but is willing to drive within 250 miles of New Orleans to deliver it...............HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
175 Posts
Does being clean constitute a custom truck? HEMI badge without the HEMI engine... WHY?????

Only thing custom is the rhino lining (including the sticker) and the 3rd brake light. Other than that it is a stock truck.

Wierd.

Dan

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
Putting a Hemi badge on a 4.7 is beyond lame... Congrats retards

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah, it is silly. But, its been going on for years w/ other makes and models. Z28s, 5.0s, Cobras, etc. And I know it is done to high end cars, too. Like fake M BMWs and AMG MBs. It is AKA Rice.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Lame!

·
Seriously.
1,446 Posts
must've been a dog show...

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
Dracos said:
It says he moved to Texas, but is willing to drive within 250 miles of New Orleans to deliver it...............HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lived in Texas then moved to New Orleans

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
HEMI Badges -- Hemi Look without Expensive Hemi Price
What a retard...lol.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Black05Hemi said:
Putting a Hemi badge on a 4.7 is beyond lame... Congrats retards
:thatfunny

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
ramtough said:
HEMI Badges -- Hemi Look without Expensive Hemi Price
What a retard...lol.
I'm glad some one else caught that. I read that twice just make sure I wasn't seeing things..

·
Registered
165 Posts
just plain ol sad

·
Registered
593 Posts
I don't have any problems with adding features to make it look like another truck but when you do the Hemi Badge thing, thats down right stupid.

·
Registered
130 Posts
look at those nasty girls in the truck

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
ive seen that truck on dodgetalk before... whos is that?

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
well about the Hemi badge looking stupid, I think it is just as lame/stupid as putting a 4.7 V8 style badge on it. Make it a sleeper or keep the real deal. Dont pose. Posing it stupid and pathetic.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I E-Mailed him. Ask if this is a Hemi motor and how it runs. I'll post reply if he answers

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.