·
Registered
559 Posts
Damn thats Sick. Love the paint job.

·
I pickle they.
737 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
First time I have seen the grill separate from the hood.
didn't even notice, pretty cool though.

Paint looks great, could use a drop, or at least level the rear. Nice truck though.

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
Sweet! Some bad as$ work there, & yes we usually bash all ebay trucks don't we :thatfunny

·
Master Baiter
661 Posts
For a show truck, I think it's sick. For a street truck....eeehhhhhh, no.;)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I would be happy to have no dings or scratchs on mine let alone a paint job like that!

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
360Plus said:
I've seen the hood seperated from the grill on a Dakota before. That's a lot of work and just awesome.
Any one Know what all you got to do to get that done?? I too havent seen that....and It just sick!!!!!!!! I would love to do that!!!

I like the True Fire look the only thing I would change about the truck is all the dead head stuff.. not into the skulls and what not....but never the less a hell of a ride!!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I'd like to have it just to piss off the in-laws! It looks like a lot of time went into it. I like it. I'm just not a "look at me" kind of guy.

·
wish I had a cam
445 Posts
not my style, but you cant knock the artist.No doubt alot of work and alot of talent!!

·
sans sanity
1,565 Posts
Wasinger12 said:
Any one Know what all you got to do to get that done?? I too havent seen that....and It just sick!!!!!!!! I would love to do that!!!

I like the True Fire look the only thing I would change about the truck is all the dead head stuff.. not into the skulls and what not....but never the less a hell of a ride!!!!
The paint quality seems very nice but the skulls and demons and what not make it unbuyable as far as i'm concerned. Somebody with the same sort of thing tattoed on their body would like it i guess.

·
If only I had more $$$
3,696 Posts
First truck i've seen where the 22in rims ACTUALLY look good, although I hat anything larger than a 20in.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
VERY nice, would look even nicer with a drop, but I would be afraid to drive it for fear of the slightest scratch!!

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
6,404 Posts
Wasinger12 said:
.......I like the True Fire look the only thing I would change about the truck is all the dead head stuff.. not into the skulls and what not....but never the less a hell of a ride!!!!
I agree 100%. I was looking at it thinking, "man that's great, but it could do without all the death".

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.