DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Why not ditch the tool box? Truck sounds sweet, what is doen to the exhaust?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Josh Brown said:
Why not ditch the tool box? Truck sounds sweet, what is doen to the exhaust?
thats what a hemi motor on nitrous sounds like without a muffler or a converter........open exhaust no headers

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Man I love showin' those to my buddies! Thanks! :D

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
was that a SRT-4?

·
Registered
201 Posts
haha, I love it, it's so unexpected.

I'm thinking about spraying mine, I'd like to do headers and a cam first though. But which cam would be dependent on whether or not I am going to spray. With basic bolt-ons, headers, cam, spray and a convertor, I'd bet you could really get a ram moving.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
shamrock are you a tin bender?

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
man, i always loved that video! very unexpected of a utility truck.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
one short of said:
Did you ever spray your other truck or am i wrong in thinking you said that a while back?
no i have not sprayed my new truck i got back into dragracing bikes again when it gets to cold to ride then i might start modding my new Daytona......so far i have no mods on the new truck most of my free time is spent on the bike...... this past weekend i installed a nitrous kit and a few other things on the bike....on motor the bike runs deep into the 9s with the nitrous it should be in the 8s at over 160mph

heres a picture of my new toy

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
forgot the pics

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
h777 said:
no i have not sprayed my new truck i got back into dragracing bikes again when it gets to cold to ride then i might start modding my new Daytona......so far i have no mods on the new truck most of my free time is spent on the bike...... this past weekend i installed a nitrous kit and a few other things on the bike....on motor the bike runs deep into the 9s with the nitrous it should be in the 8s at over 160mph

heres a picture of my new toy

Nice. But we wanna see the daytona sprayed .

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Video is SWEET!!!!

NO that wasnt an SRT-4. It might have been a normal neon but a SRT-4 drop in motor.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.