1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Most the time they accidently had a few extra 0's. So take a 0 off and its a more realistic price.

·
6.1 FTW
2,307 Posts
I wouldn't bid a penny over $185,000 for that truck. Friggin people tryin to rip off grandma with that deal!

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
what a great deal i bet a truck like that will go for well over 300,000 in about 100 years. for that price it better come w/ a bed full of gold and a sexy lady to ride w/ you.

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
03ramit1 said:
and a sexy lady to ride w/ you.
yeah and she better be good at what she does.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Yeah that was a misprint, thats the dealer I bought my truck through. $24,300 OTD

Looks like they removed it too, someone must have called them on it.

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
04QuadCab8 said:
Yeah that was a misprint, thats the dealer I bought my truck through. $24,300 OTD

Looks like they removed it too, someone must have called them on it.
04QuadCab8-How did you like dealing with them? Fair, honest, etc?

This dealer is less than 1 hr. from where I live and I've checked out a few of their ebay auctions. Were you pleased with your deal?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Yeah everything worked out great. I live in Gainesville, FL so I waited until I was in N. Georgia on vacation to do the deal.

They found exactly what I told them I wanted and kept the price right where I told them it needed to be, they even gave me a fair trade in on my 04 over the phone. They gave me $200 less than quoted on the phone but they found a crease in lower fender I didn't even realize was there so overall I am very happy with the deal and service received.

I will send you a PM with salespersons name and info. internet prices are better than if you just go in to see them in person.

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
04QuadCab8 said:
Yeah everything worked out great. I live in Gainesville, FL so I waited until I was in N. Georgia on vacation to do the deal.

They found exactly what I told them I wanted and kept the price right where I told them it needed to be, they even gave me a fair trade in on my 04 over the phone. They gave me $200 less than quoted on the phone but they found a crease in lower fender I didn't even realize was there so overall I am very happy with the deal and service received.

I will send you a PM with salespersons name and info. internet prices are better than if you just go in to see them in person.
OK-Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.