DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Aero-Turbine AT3030 arrived today! :)
Hopefully i can find the time and the cash to get it installed this weekend. :rck:

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
was ups late on delivering this.. or was it within what they said it would be delivered? I have some parts that according to them, should be here by saturday.. and if they are not.. i havent decided whether or not to see if the guy who i bought them from didnt send them or not.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I LOVE that muffler!! Had mine installed a few weeks ago and just starting the truck up puts a :) on my face!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the75powerwagon said:
was ups late on delivering this.. or was it within what they said it would be delivered? I have some parts that according to them, should be here by saturday.. and if they are not.. i havent decided whether or not to see if the guy who i bought them from didnt send them or not.
It was right on time...I had the tracking number and monitored it...tracking said June 2nd, and there it was when i got home. :)

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
ya, i have the tracking number for the parts.. but UPS hasn't listed it yet.. it was sent thursday (according to the guy).. but this coming from a guy i purchased the parts from and he already sent them once.. but they somehow were sent to his other yard or some bullshit.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Ups usally takes 12-24hrs to update the tracking on there package viz the internet ..but if its been longer than that i would contact the seller

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.