DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, i have a bunch of stories about cars that i have raced, but this one i'd like to brag about. So i was cruizing around tonight, when i saw a f-350 Harley Davidson with a Power stroke diesel. I Descided to pull uo next to him, and see if he was interested in a little race. My buddy told me we could take him, but i had never raced a f-350, nor a power stroke, so i really didnt know what was going to happen. Well as i pulled up, i did notice one thing my little 1500 2wd, was much smaller then his f-350, but could he keep with my 360? I took a look at the exhaust before i pulled up, and could tell it was a diesel. I then descided to take a look at the driver he had a buddy with him, and they were both smiling, and i noticed them pointing at my truck laughing. well, you know what that means, so i got ready, it was time to take those smiles off there face, and show them what a real truck can do. I wasnt sure if he was going to gun it off the line or what, but my buddy was wathcing him, and said he was waiting for the light to turn green. Once it hit green, i only hit the throttle halfway, just to see what he was going to do. the second we hit about 10-20mph i heard hit turbo spooling up, and he tried to jump infront, i punched it, and watched him move to my rear view mirror, were he stayed. I thaught his truck would be riding my a$$, but he fell back as my 360 was screaming through gears, and never caught back up. i hit 80 then slowed down before we hit the next light. At the next light, i knew he was looking to race again, but this time i had a feeling he was going to gun it off the line, so the second the light turned green, i gave him the jump to see what he was going to do, and because i felt a little cocky with the way a blew past him. light turned green, he took off first, I punched it, and my tires squeeled, we were head to head at about 30mph(since i gave him the jump at the light), then i started gaining really fast, and by the time i noticed, he was back in my rear view mirror no chance again. At the next light, i was smiling at him, but he wasn't looking at me, nor did he have a smile on his face anymore, i guess he didnt want to play anymore :thatfunny

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Nice kill! :rck:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
that is sweet dude, I beat me an F350 diesel. His had a BANKS sticker on the side, so I knew he wans't messing around. I had him from a roll, but from a stop my front bumper was even with his rear, I think he had a torque converter though:( I don't care still not bad for a stock truck with a muffler:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.