DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2003 Durango that I LOVE with 99k miles! :rck: Now the rotors and brakes have never impressed me since day one. I've replaced them a couple of times now but always with stock parts. With this last set, I only got 10k miles before serious warping and pulsation through the brake pedals.

I've searched on and off for a year now trying to find a respectable aftermarket solution but no one seems to make a 2003 aftermarket rotor because the design changed from 1998-2002 (SKIPPED 2003) and 2004-2006. :VHOT: :VHOT: :VHOT:

Can someone please give me some guidance as to what I can buy before I'm forced to trade in my truck? :help:

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW!!! :dwave: I'm very impressed with how fast you replied!! Those rotors seem perfect too! THANKS!

Any suggestions on a brake pad to match those rotors? Should I stick with EBC or go with a Hawk pad??? :dtrocks:

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bought the suggest EBC Rotors and the reccomended RED STUFF Brake Pads. They came in this week... going to install them this upcoming weekend. I'll keep everyone updated on the success of this combination. :IDEA:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.