DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
rock_hauler
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help: Can anyone tell me if the Altezza LED tail lights are actually Led tail lights or are they wanna be led tail lights. I saw some Red/Smoke Altezza Led tail lights that I liked but they said you had to use stock bulbs. If they use stock buls then why do they call them Led tail lights.
George

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
6,404 Posts
Some brands are LED, but then there are the others who are misleading. There are a few members here on DT who have LED taillights. I'm sure they'll chime in to let you know where to find them. Mine just have bulbs (of course they were advertised as "euro taillights", not "LED taillights").

·
Registered
595 Posts
Go to any auto parts store and buy some LED 3057s and install them in your stock covers. They look so much better than the rice lens covers.

·
Registered
145 Posts
To the guy above me. Not all the LED tails look ricey and imo some look cleaner than stock.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
DodgeThis_AZ said:
Go to any auto parts store and buy some LED 3057s and install them in your stock covers. They look so much better than the rice lens covers.
Those produce NO LIGHT OUTPUT. Its just a little red dot in your tail lights.If you go LED go with a FULL ON LED taillight.Dont go for the CHEAPO LED bulbs.

·
rock_hauler
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
led tail lights

Hey CRMRAM
I saw your pictures of your truck and those are the tail lights that I was talking about, If you don't mind me asking what brand are they and where did you buy them at. I don't like those that are chrome ar just have round dots for lights. I just want red led tail lights
George

·
Registered
45 Posts
LED Tails

I bought a pair from Light Depot that are blacked out and they look sweet ass sweet on my silver Hemi. They are also very bright at night, so much that it hurts to look at them.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
rock_hauler said:
Hey CRMRAM
I saw your pictures of your truck and those are the tail lights that I was talking about, If you don't mind me asking what brand are they and where did you buy them at. I don't like those that are chrome ar just have round dots for lights. I just want red led tail lights
George
They are the X3 Racing ones.They are sponsors on here (Atleast I think they still are) I think they go for 150 shipped but don't quote me on that.They are cheap tho.

·
Registered
20 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.