DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is actually not my deck but a very close friend of mine. He asked if I would see if anyone here is interested.

Personal issues and car problems have arose that are going to require me to sell this deck. This is the best deck I have ever used in any car I have ever owned and it sucks, but I gotta sell it.

This is the Alpine IVA-D900 deck. I have owned it about a year and a half and it is in 100% perfect condition. Everything works, everything is in factory new condition. Plays DVD's and DVD MP3's flawlessly and XM radio works great as well. This is an incredible deck and I will be sad to see it go.

Included with this I will also include the electronic "fooler" wired in that will fool the deck into allowing you to drive while playing DVD's. Alpine has somewhat of a complicated system to get past but this little unit gets past it for you.

I also have the XM adapter for it with antenna and will include that to close the deal if someone is REALLY set on it.

Note: Deck is currently installed in the car but can be and will be removed in a matter of an hour or so and will be shipped out immediately.

Asking price is $850 OBO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.