DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, he got rid of his Titan because of the gas milage and he rarely keeps something more than 2 years. I feel kinda bad for him on that. I had him interested in the Rams somewhat, but he went with a Frontier. Oh well...I tried........I still love my HEMI!

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,835 Posts
erikm12 said:
Well, he got rid of his Titan because of the gas milage and he rarely keeps something more than 2 years. I feel kinda bad for him on that. I had him interested in the Rams somewhat, but he went with a Frontier. Oh well...I tried........I still love my HEMI!
His loss! I had a neighbor around the block from me who had an 04 f150(he owns a roofing co). He constantly passed my house to only see the hemi all the time nose front to the street. Time went by, and one day he pulls up to my dway while i'm puttin on the shine to my truck. Damn, he pulls up in an lt blue hemi 06!!! I said, "that cant be yours, your not hemi worthy". We laughed alot. Couple of weeks later, i pull up to his house to let him know i smoked an 06 tundra on the i-95. He said great man, i'm gettin rid of the hemi! I said :hair:, why bro? He said the hemi is a "PIG". It's got no balls. I said to him, "you better check your pants to see who's got no balls" cuz all of the other hemi's do!!! Ask the 30,000 members of DT. Turns out, we don't talk no more.

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
that guy must be on meth or something if he went from an 04 f150 to that and sold it cuz it has "no balls" ahaha, thats crazy talk

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,835 Posts
I drove his hemi. It hauled ass for me!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.