DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a banks exhaust system on there ram? I know banks makes quality exhaust systems for the diseal rigs....and they also makes systems for gas rigs too. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with the Banks product.

I have an 07 Big Horn Hemi QC with a dumped flowmaster Original 40 series. It has the MDS and its definately noticiable and its LOUD!! Down the road though, I am looking for a quality system and Banks just keeps running through my mind....

· Registered
9,836 Posts
Whats the part number of the banks system your looking at. I will add it to our site and try to save you some money at the same time. We offer free shipping coast to coast on all items on our site.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no specific part number, just the system for the gas rigs....I happened to be cruising around the net and ran across Banks. Plus, my buddy has a banks kit on his dad diseal F-350 and man does that thing leave some smoke!!

· Registered
1,038 Posts
a kid around my way had it i really liked the way it sounded but he took it off cause he said it wasent loud enough now he just has straight pipes lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.