DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaned the truck yesterday. Finally got everything cleaned up and detailed. Not to bad....

Attachments

·
wish I had a cam
445 Posts
looks sharp! I had to drive through PA last Tues on the way to Jersey and it was NASTY!! lol....happy to say good bye to the snow until next year!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, last week was pretty nasty. ALOT of rain. Now that shes cleaned it looks like we are getting rain this week. Oh well, it needed it!

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
mopar fan said:
Now I need to get off my arse and clean mine.:D
You and me both.. :D Nice Truck! :rck:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys... Now I just need to figure out if I have a bad tire on the truck. I put the new tires on in Nov 06 and had them road forced balanced. Drivers side seems fine, since they are directional they stay on the same side, but it seems the passenger side tire or tires have something wrong. Around 45mph in the morning the truck bounces a little and the steering wheel gets a little shake, nothing real bad, but noticeable. After a few miles that goes away and you dont feel it around 45 again, but at about 60 - 70mph there is some vibration back in the steering wheel. I just recently had them road forced balance again and the drivers side tires where fine, nothing needed changed. But the passenger side front tire had to be rotated on the rim again. So I am wondering if I dont have a bad tire or a broken belt in the tire. Hopefully someone with a little more knowledge or who has had this problem chimes in with some help. Also I put Bilstein Shocks on it about 2 weeks before the new tires. A few people I've talked to said the ride will be a little rougher with the heavy duty shocks and lower sidewall tires, but the vibration is driving me crazy. I do have the same make and size tire for the spare, maybe I should have them put it on to see if it gets rid of the vibration?? Any suggestions are appreciated...

Thanks...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.