DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening, I’m hoping someone out in dodge world could give me an idea as to why my 2010 dodge caravan comes out of alignment. The van was involved in an accident where the other driver ran the stop sign and came in contact with the driver side back tire . The van should have been a write off but the shop reduced the cost of the repairs by using used parts . The axel needed to be replaced and some other components as well. It was then sent to do an alignment and it was completed. After getting it back we noticed the back tires didn’t sit the same along with a rattle in the back . It was then taken back to the shop where they tightened a bolt and they completed another alignment. When spring came we swapped out our winter tires for summer and we’re told it was out of alignment again . So 5 months after the accident. Then we started to notice the back tires were wearing uneven. So again it’s now out of alignment . Does anyone have an idea why this keeps happening? Keep in mind we have not put on much mileage and we have not hit any curbs or potholes. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Jay

1 - 1 of 1 Posts