DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Ram crewcab 1500 with the 5.7 Hemi and 5’-7” bed. The truck had all the wire harness for factory integrated trailer brake module and dash control. I bought the MOPAR system and installed it. I also have AlfaOBD program and the OBDll MX+ Link. Both work great and I have never had an issue until now. There are 4 system settings to make the integrated trailer brake module function. The first is the P/T Chassis Net - ITBM/HWM Integrated Trailer Brake Module. This I accessed and successfully turned on. The next three are where I have run into a glitch. The Cust Set Menu - 2 - Trailer Selected, Cust Set Menu - 2 - Trailer Name, and Cust Set Menu - 2 - TrailerType. I get the following message “The option is not supported by the body computer modification.” I can’t seem to find any information about this problem other than others have had this message appear too, but no solutions. Is there a work around to get this switched on so I can set these last three settings and get my integrated trailer brake module to function other than added truck weight, without going to the dealership and paying extortion rates? Any suggestions are appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts