DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
September 2007 ROTM
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be getting my alarm installed soon. I just ordered a set of 2 yellow LED flashers that can be mounted in the inside of the cab, or inside the headlights. I thought I might do something a little different and mount them in the headlights. Has anyone ever done this, and if so, how have you mounted them? facing up/down?

Thanks in advance!

·
Fireball!!!
1,049 Posts
I did this with red LEDS in my tail (reverse) lights but could not get them to work right.. It seems the signal that makes the LED flash only had enough amps to run 1 LED... Never could get it to work so i gave up..

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
When I lived in the dorms a couple years ago.....a Black F-150 has some blue ones in his headlights. Kinda neat, but not for me.

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,443 Posts
I have strobes hooked up to my headlights, taillights and inside the cab. When my alarm goes off it looks like christmas!!!!
Go here http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/ it is a forum like this, except it's all about electronics. They helped me out with my strobe install.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
lucky8926 said:
I have strobes hooked up to my headlights, taillights and inside the cab. When my alarm goes off it looks like christmas!!!!
So when the CHRISTMAS tree hit your truck, it set off the CHRISTMAS lights.....THATS BADASS!!!! :D

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,443 Posts
TTURedRaider09 said:
So when the CHRISTMAS tree hit your truck, it set off the CHRISTMAS lights.....THATS BADASS!!!! :D
LOL :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny Thats right!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.