DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
I usually get my 100% gas at Taco Bell. A couple cheesy bean and rice burritos usually do the trick for me.

If they sold Power Wire for power window actuators to speed them up, my wife would surely invest to get the windows down faster.

Then, of course, it doesn't really matter since I always hit window lock first!:rck:

Really nice thread!
:thatfunny LMFAO :thatfunny

·
Registered
710 Posts
Its been a couple of weeks now. Any results??????????

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well I was getting about 12mpg with the 4.7 but also at some points I had to leave the truck idling for a short time. But even with short times in sitting and idling we know how that can affect MPGs. Then I did another tank and pretty much all of last week it was in the shop for the rear end for those broken LSD clips. I just filled back up Sat so after this tank I will know for sure I guess. But at this time I would say it isnt helping anything. The SC3815 does show cooler temps but it doesnt seem the PCM does anything about it. Which there again brings the question on how affective is the PowerWire. Maybe with the mods I have I am the wrong person to try this. Maybe a complete stock system would be best.

·
Registered
710 Posts
As soon as I get time to do the install I am going to try it out and see what happens. I dont do alot of hwy driving though. 5 miles to work one way.

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
:popcorn:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.