Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
danimalhemi24
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AIRRAM fit problems???

anyone have any fitment problem with the airram on a hemi. I got the black rubber piece that came with the kit on the throttle body, but the tube sits at a funky angle and when I close the hood it hits it. I know nick is a member of this site, so maybe he will see this.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Shoot me an e-mail Im sure I can help you figure out what the problem is... If I where to guess with the little bit of information you have posted I would say that the bracket is sitting too high... and with a slight twist it can get you the clearance you need. But again Im just guessing. Shoot me an e-mail or give me a call... so I can help you. 817 800 7760

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
danimalhemi24 said:
anyone have any fitment problem with the airram on a hemi. I got the black rubber piece that came with the kit on the throttle body, but the tube sits at a funky angle and when I close the hood it hits it. I know nick is a member of this site, so maybe he will see this.
Nick will take care of you. He has always been there to help me when I had questions related to my truck. He's a great guy to deal with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.