DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fromunda
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this sold, but the buyer backed out.

This is a complete Airram setup that will fit v6, 4.7 and Hemi. All that is needed to fit this to a Hemi is a cheap fitting from Autozone, I'll include it if needed. I installed this in March and removed it about a month ago.

I don't have Paypal, but I will take a personal check. Asking $220 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
P.M. Sent

·
Registered
768 Posts
2 PM's Sent to ya,

Does it have filter retaining strap? Also where do you typically re-locate your Temp Sensor/Power Wire to? [email protected]@K forward to hearing from you. :rck:

Steven

·
Fromunda
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PatriotBlueHemi said:
2 PM's Sent to ya,

Does it have filter retaining strap? Also where do you typically re-locate your Temp Sensor/Power Wire to? [email protected]@K forward to hearing from you. :rck:

Steven
PM reply sent.

It has half of the filter retaining strap. If you use a zip-tie with the included strap, it's just as good.

·
09 HEMI
5,964 Posts
I would like to buy it! Let me talk to one of my accountants and i will let you know today!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thank you StretchTTU,

Payment went in the mail today via Priority Mail. You should have it by Friday, Saturday at the latest. Thanks again for everything. Price was very fair :rck: Can hardly wait to install it. I am watching several SuperChips programmers on eBay right now. I would love to get into the 14's like some people on this board, but low 15's, very dependable, and still retain some MPG's and I will be happy. Have a good one!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.