DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nick, my Air_Ram CAI was waiting for me after work Thursday... and I had it on that night, lol. It's been rather rainy (even if it's not, the streets stay a little damp and there's NO way I can get any traction), so any serious road burnin' has been impossible. I can tell you two things though. One, what little throttle I've been able to put to my truck comes on a LOT quicker, it just snaps better.

Two, every single person that has asked to look under the hood has said one of two things. Either, "Ooooooh," or, "Holy shit!" The look on people's faces is near worth the price of admission alone.

But the change from aFe to Air_Ram has been priceless. :D

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
sweet cant wait to get my hands on one!!

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
kruser79 said:
Nick, my Air_Ram CAI was waiting for me after work Thursday... and I had it on that night, lol. It's been rather rainy (even if it's not, the streets stay a little damp and there's NO way I can get any traction), so any serious road burnin' has been impossible. I can tell you two things though. One, what little throttle I've been able to put to my truck comes on a LOT quicker, it just snaps better.

Two, every single person that has asked to look under the hood has said one of two things. Either, "Ooooooh," or, "Holy shit!" The look on people's faces is near worth the price of admission alone.

But the change from aFe to Air_Ram has been priceless. :D

Thanks!!!
Thank you for the positive feedback, Im happy I was able to deliver the service you expected. Its always good to watch peoples eyes light up when the look under the hood... the shock value alone is well worth the price of admission... but better track times/increased fuel economey is another bonus.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was looking for the "Post Pics of Your Air_Ram Products" thread but couldn't find it.

But I just gotta post!!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
looks great!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.