DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 88 ramcharger with a problem. The Heat/AC blower and Windows quit working at the same time. Is there a circuit breaker? If so, where is it located? Can someone help, Please? :help:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
If you have tilt steering, check the wiring and the ignition switch towards the bottom of the column, these have a habit of melting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You hit the nail on the head! Took me all day, but I found it. A new Ignition Switch and my Wife is happy again! Thanks a million for the reply. Yall're a bunch of Great Folks and I'm glad I found Dodgetalk!!!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
HTRN said:
You hit the nail on the head! Took me all day, but I found it. A new Ignition Switch and my Wife is happy again! Thanks a million for the reply. Yall're a bunch of Great Folks and I'm glad I found Dodgetalk!!!
Good fix! ;)
If you need the 2 connectors and wiring pigtails that attach to the switch, you can get a kit at NAPA...the tilt steering column is actually built by GM(Saginaw) and the repair kit for the wiring is actually listed for GM cars/trucks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a million! Actually I had nominal damage to the pigtails and was able to reuse them. Got her going and I'm outta the DogHouse and back on the couch. Thanks again!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.