DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you who have relocated your air temperature sensor to another location or to your intake and had to PLUG the stock location we now have the PERFECT part to plug that open hole. We have twist in plugs that are made specificaly for that hole.

This is also for those who would like to relocate there sensor to a cooler location... This plug is made for that hole and relocating your sensor could never be easyer.

If your interested please contact me, they are not on the site yet.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those who are NOT sure if you need one of these here is a short list if you do or you dont...

You need a plug if:

1) You are keeping your stock system and just want to relocate the sensor for better performance.
2) you have a 2002 3.7L or 4.7L and would like locate the sensor in your aftermarket system or you would just like to relocate the sensor....

You do NOT need one if:

1) you own an AIR RAM Induction system, because the AIR RAM comes with a sensor installed ... there is no need to remove your original sensor.

2) You have a 2003 4.7L / 5.7L and are installing an aftermarket system. The stock sensor is located on the resonator and that will be removed in most cases...

These are just a couple answers... but if your not sure if you could use the plug or not please feel free to contact me... we will have them up on the site in a day or two. They are going to be priced low at $5.00 each.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
976 Posts
I already PM'd you, I'm going to get one.
Jim

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
What benefit would the plug do?

·
Registered
976 Posts
All it will do is plug the hole in the Hemi Hat where the IAT sensor normally is. I've been wanting to relocate the sensor from the Hemi Hat to the air box top but haven't because I didn't know what to use to plug the hole. Now the problem is solved!
Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.