DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put air shocks on their truck to help with carrying a load? I have a 1979 ramcharger 4x that i tow every once in a while to go play in the mud/ trails about 2 hours from home.. The Hemi pulls it great ( beside the 12 mpg) but the only problem is the 06 quad suspension is so soft it can't support the weight on the tongue like the trailer needs to keep from fishtailing.. Lookin at getting air shocks if they will work or even get a set of air springs..( add on air bags) but they are a lil more expensive... lets hear your fixes to this problem.. i know i can't be the only one..... :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
I would love to find air shocks for the rear of my 02 Ram. Can’t find any listed any where. I do use an equalizer hitch when towing and it works great. I would like the air shocks because I often have a load in the bed when towing. The air shocks would level up the truck before hitching up.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...air assist bags are the way to go...I love mine and i tow a boat frequently..plus the ride is greatly improved...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.