DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
LONGHORNon24s&38s
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Installed My Air Ride Kit On My 2004 Dodge Quad Hemi. As Soon As I Get A Chance I Will Post Some Pictures. I Modified It A Bit To Go Lower Than What Air Ride Technologies Wanted The Kit To Lower The Truck.will Post Pics Soon!!!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Cool Bro, looked sweet before, I can only imagine how it sits now!

KB

·
You Seen it Here 1st.
394 Posts
Pics. Pics. Pics.

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
dropmob said:
Air ride tech is over priced ...
:tdwn: :tdwn: :tdwn:

Agreed

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
Im actually going to try and install the spindles on Tuesday at work. The notch is still up in the air as I dont know if my guy is going to be able to do it. I will see how she sits after the spindles and call him up and see if he can get me in. I want her closer to the ground each day!!!

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
show me some pics, i just ordered all that stuff too from brian... (btw man, whens it coming?) get those pics up!!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
want_2_be_low said:
hey dropmob, where in delaware are u??? I'm in DE myself, Newark.

WEll i just moved out of wilmington this week.. i Just moved to Northeast MD. just by elkton..

Hopefully by feb i'll be buying a house in newark myself..

I usuallly hand out with a guy from RA, or with my friends from Low Rollers.. i don't knwo if you heard of them.. if you go to car shows im sure you have.. lowrollers puts a show on ever year in aug.

·
I pickle they.
737 Posts
I've yet to be to the lowrollers show, but want to go this year, I hear it's a lot of fun. Do you go to Carlisle? That place is great. Huge, trucks of all sorts.

·
Registered
725 Posts
wont be going . redoing my suspension the next few weeks. putting my ekstensive arms on ,,, changing from 2600 's to 2800s and puttin my wheels on. (raising upper controls btw lol) and going to East coast nats july 29-31 Then aug only lowrollers. got to save cash to go to Relaxed show in milington sept 3-4.

Sorry for jackin your thread

Drop

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
hmmm dropmpb, Delaware is only a 7 hour drive, lol. When I get the spindles on I will take pics and post up a thread to see what everyone thinks.

·
LONGHORNon24s&38s
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry Guys!!!just Got Back From San Luis Potosi, Mexico. I've Been Gone For 3 Weeks. Will Post Pictures Soon!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.