DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one on the forum know where to get them,i googled them and didnt get much and want a set of them for the hemi ,links are appreciated

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
Lots of links on their page but no pictures. How do they plan on selling anything with NO pics?

·
TTHA
515 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Your looking for the cover for a gasser? That thing should kick out heat no matter what your doing:D

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
site has limited pic ..:bawl:but if you go to you tube and search blue shy custom trucks ram you will see them,i will check the other site and want the full grill and the lower piece also

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
It would have to be REALLY cold....

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
It would have to be REALLY cold....
Thats an understatement. Your talking Alaskan type, or arctic weather. -30F fo extended periods. I have NEVER needed a cover in MN, and it gets plenty cold here. But to each his own;)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats an understatement. Your talking Alaskan type, or arctic weather. -30F fo extended periods. I have NEVER needed a cover in MN, and it gets plenty cold here. But to each his own;)
that might b true,but i bet u have put the bike away a few times..lol.:D..i like the slotted ones they sell for looks and the minimal gains i would get.. i live in nj but im visiting georgia for the winter and need them here,lol:crazy: just got 6 in snow

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Buy a sheet of plexiglass and cut to fit each panel. Zip tie it in the 4 corners and spray bomb it flat black on the backside. Homebrew winter covers, cheap and easy. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.