DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got done talking to a rep at Keystone restyling and he says we Dakota/Durango owners are not gonna be left out. Currently they are available for newer rams and have them on order. So he said that they will be available around late fall...which sucks but hey, at least they are thinking about us. They will electric pneumatically driven, not by vac. and will be fully functional :rck: I can't wait!!! :cool: :rck:

·
Registered
558 Posts
correct.... and the shaker...

·
Registered
66 Posts
hoods

myself ui am leaning towards the ram aire hood.the hood itself is going for $699.00 plus the kit to go with it is another $259.00 the only other difference is i have to pay an extra 25%on the exchange on the dollar plus taxes and shipping so i need to shop around to see where i can get it cheaper like e bay or somewhere else

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, I wouldn't mind having the Shaker. It's just that every Shaker that I have seen on a Dakota, it looks like that it just doesn't stick up high enough like an original Shaker. Don't get me wrong, I like the Shakers on Dakotas. For some reason, it looks like a turtle just bearly popping it's head out of the water to take a look. I don't know, maybe it's just me!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.