DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Power Aficionado
1,823 Posts
DynoJet Commander Wideband!! :rck: You can datalog the info and send it to Hemifever and compare tune to tune A/Fs.

·
4x4's-r-me!
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your suggestion. I've looked at autometer and several other gauges. Right now I'm thinking about buying the DynoJet Commander. It seems like a great wideband gauge. I found a kit for $429.00 about the same price as a mid to high end O2/Fuel gauge. Except they have none of it's features. This thing really sounds impressive! To be ability to download and look at how the engines has performed to me is just amazing. If you have heard anything about it let me know.

Jason- Hemi Lover:drivingz:
2004 Durango 5.7 Hemi

·
Power Aficionado
1,823 Posts
There you have it. the Commander is a Great wideband; as suggested by 2 of the fastest durangos on here. :rck: It may not be the newest technology but very effective.

Credit must be given, our Ds run great because of Hemifever's SCT tuning, which is assisted by the data from our Commanders.

·
Power Aficionado
1,823 Posts
When you do get the Wideband let me know and I'll try and help you get it installed. You have to splice into a couple wires and knowing which one will save time and frustration. The APPS one is a bit tough to work.... ;) Keep us posted!

·
4x4's-r-me!
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wideband Gauge

When you do get the Wideband let me know and I'll try and help you get it installed. You have to splice into a couple wires and knowing which one will save time and frustration. The APPS one is a bit tough to work.... ;) Keep us posted!
Rangoneer,

I'm probably going to buy the commander air/fuel gauge next week. Where did you get yours and where did you mount it? If you have any pictures that would be awesome.

·
Power Aficionado
1,823 Posts
I got mine from AirRam through a group buy.

I stashed the module behind the center dash and didn't mount the gauge. I have it sitting under the heated seat buttons so I can get to it if I want, but I don't need it when I'm not in the tuning process and running WOT a lot. If it the temp changes drastically I'll have out, or towing or going through the mountains. But for the most part I don't use it. I have the switch for datalogging on the console. I'll get some pics once I add another switch for a manual e-fan switch rather than under the hood.

·
4x4's-r-me!
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Air/fuel Gauge

I'm not in to racing and going WOT a lot either. I'm more interested in how the fuel is being used. I've thought about getting Dynojets Wide Band 2 Kit it comes with a gauge (LCD-200) Product Part Number: 15-7008 Is this similar to what you have?

Kit Includes:

* Wide Band 2 Control Module
* 18mm x 1.5mm Sensor Boss and Plug
* Bosch 5 wire LSU4.2 Wide Band Sensor with harness
* Data Acquisition Harness
* Installation Instructions
* LCD Unit with SD Memory card slot

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.