DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few have installed the Firestone Coil-Rites and some with the Air-Lift 1000.

How do yall like them? How do they compare? Does one seem to work better than the other?

Honestly... I'm lookin more at the Firestones simply because they're blue and will go better with the truck than the red. lol

Also with the install... has everyone routed the fill hoses so they have to be filled by an external source? Or has anyone with a compressor and tank already on board (or added one for this) routed it through there so you can just press a button and monitor a gauge?

·
Registered
981 Posts
I wanted the blue Firestones but at the time, those kits has issues with the correct parts being supplied. So I got the Airlifts.

I recommend using 2 fills instead of one. If you are hauling a load, you can vary pressure side to side. A single line will transfer the air from side to side balancing things out. However, it will also transfer the air side to side in a turn so actually could cause more body roll. Hence the reason I think separate lines are the better setup.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I plan on going with a seperate fill for each bag... that's why I'm looking at the dual air pressure gauge. Just looking for a cleaner all-in-one setup as opposed to hooking up the fill cable to my tank and then using a pressure gauge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.