DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a little help. What fuse controls the blower fan? Also, the airbag light (on the dash (not the occupant light) stays on? I have looked in the manual and can not find what fuse it is?

·
Mineral Grey Metallic SXT
100 Posts
have you by chance unhooked anything, radio, light switch, etc.... and then hooked it back up? If so, disconnect the battery cable and then reattach after a couple minutes. Bet it clears. I'll look for the fuse for ya.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. No I have not disconnected anything (that I know of). When I disconnect the neg battery cable. Will I need to do anything ...i.e. reset the redio or anything, or will everything reset.

·
Registered
367 Posts
There is a procedure. You need to wind the drivers window all the way down then back up and when it stops at the top hold the button in the up position for one more second. Sets the autowindow down thing....

You also need to start the Magnum and turn the steering wheel all the way right and then all the way left then cut the car off. This sets the sensors on the steering.

You might also want to do the throttle recalibration procedure too.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Took it to the Dealer to get the oil changed and report the problem...they fixed it. Said the fuse was gone (missing).. I said what fuse the manual did not list what fuse it was, and where did it go? Sounds a little strange to me , but it is working now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.