Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which kits are highly recommended and known to work for:

Drop Leafs

Flip Kits

Please specific the model # and which set up flip or leaf...

Thanks in advance

· Once and future owner
3,057 Posts
I've got the McGaughy's air assist on my truck that works specifically with the McGaughy's flip kit on my truck. I bought everything from Brian(slammed1). He has a website you can check out: www.slammed1.com for more info. I don't remember any of the part numbers so you might want to contact Brian on those. Hope that helps out some. :tup: I've got some pics of my setup for you to check out.

Attachments

· Believe in your smelf..
462 Posts
Used with my Western Chassis 2/4 Flip Kit.

· Registered
248 Posts
i have the entire mcgauhy's 4/6 drop kit package with the air assist (bought it all from slammed1) sitting in the garage right now.. its a flip kit setup..

the air bags that came with it are listed as p/n 44012

its listed as 02-06 Dodge Ram 1500, Air Bag Helper Kit

· Once and future owner
3,057 Posts
austin4.7l; those are Monroe Reflex series shocks on my truck. They are stock length. I'm using shock extensions on the rear as well.

· Banned
3,606 Posts
Prism said:
austin4.7l; those are Monroe Reflex series shocks on my truck. They are stock length. I'm using shock extensions on the rear as well.
2-4 drop?spindles? what front shocks?

brian what kinda full gas shock can i run on a spring drop?
how mutch are the rear extenders?

· Once and future owner
3,057 Posts
Jack Arse; I've got 2" drop spindles on the front(my truck is a 4x4). I'm using the same Monroe Reflex series on the front(stock lenght) with no problems.

· Registered
73 Posts
Prism said:
I've got the McGaughy's air assist on my truck that works specifically with the McGaughy's flip kit on my truck. I bought everything from Brian(slammed1). He has a website you can check out: www.slammed1.com for more info. I don't remember any of the part numbers so you might want to contact Brian on those. Hope that helps out some. :tup: I've got some pics of my setup for you to check out.
Ditto here, I've got the McGaughy's 2/4 with air assist from Brian. I also added the on-board compressor from Summit, I would have purchased from Brian, but he was temporarily out of stock on those. I like the kit, but I would consider going lower than 2/4, if I had to do it again.

· NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,848 Posts
Slammed1 how much for the helper bags?

· Once and future owner
3,057 Posts
^^^ He has them on his website for $265 + $35 for shipping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.