Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Ram Brethren,

One of our sponsors here offers some very nice looking floor mats for our Rams, which can be had with embroidery as well. While looking great in a pic, I'm wondering has anyone ordered these puppies for their Gen 3? They are a little pricey I suppose, but I've been around the barn once or twice, meaning you get what you pay for (HOPEFULLY?)

My Laramie came with mats of course yet some of their offerings would do a lot to spice up the interior compared with the plain Jane factory units. And talk about a easy upgrade where installation time is concerned. :D

Zach

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I bought the Mopar formed mats with aluminum ram heads. Front:

Back:

·
KTM Rider
163 Posts
Mopar Fan,
Could you please provide a link for Xtreme Racing?

·
Registered
32,955 Posts
DirtEater said:
Mopar Fan,
Could you please provide a link for Xtreme Racing?
Actually you can get them from any after market store.They are made buy Catch-All.

·
Banned
524 Posts
I'd like to find some that are like Deputy Ram's but all rubber, formed, with the ram's head......same for the rear....and maybe a little piece for the front hump...

·
Registered
984 Posts
I got a front set at WalMart, black rubber with a red Ram logo in the center, with DODGE in red on either side. Not custom fit for the Ram, but fit very well, even have the spot for the tab on the driver's floor. They say licensed by Dodge. They were somewhere in the neighborhood of $22 for the front set.

For the back, temporarily, I got these ultra-chinese ones there for 99 cents apiece, got three, one for each floor and one for the humb in the back. Cheap, but do the trick.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got husky rubber floor mats, front and rear they are nice and deep to catch the sand as well as snow and mud. 2 pc. rear they overalp on the hump. Happy with them about $40 for front set and $45 for rear set.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I had the Xtreme Catch-Alls in mine... they're awesome.

They're now up for grabs too... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
04RedSoxRam... Your post left me laughing! Good for you, I really enjoyed following and rooting for the Red Sox during last season MLB playoffs. All of their series were very entertaining. And best of all, I was happy for all of the Red Sox faithful who have suffered for so long.

Seems as though no one so far has purchased the mats which our advertiser here sells. Hmmmm..... I do appreciate all of the feedback though, come them coming. It's interesting to see all of the different choices made by our members.

Zach

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.